GEMMA Micro ZF
GEMMA Micro is dry feed for zebrafish. GEMMA Micro is formulated with a high percentage of soluble hydrolyzed marine proteins, HUFAs, phospholipids, and algae, resulting in each particle exhibiting a striking green color. GEMMA Micro is a highly stable feed exhibiting excellent physical characteristics.
GEMMA Micro ZF
- Improves fecundity of Zebrafish
- No dependency on Artemia
- Reduce feeding frequency to once per day
- Non-GMO product (as per EC regulation 1829/2003)
- GEMMA Micro 75 can be used in early transition feeding to reduce or eliminate rotifers from feeding protocols for zebrafish
- GEMMA Micro 150 can be used in early transition feeding to completely remove Artemia from feeding protocols for zebrafish
- GEMMA Micro 300 is used for adult zebrafish starting from 30 days post-hatch and can be fed at 5% of the biomass only once per day.
- Shelf-life of 24 months from the date of manufacture, stored in a cool (max 20°C), dark and dry place
- Once open, GEMMA Micro should be kept sealed in a refrigerator and used within 1 month.
|GEMMA Micro 75
|GEMMA Micro 150
|GEMMA Micro 300
|0,5 kg, 2,5 kg
|GEMMA Micro 500
FishGun D2 Solid Feed Dispenser
The FishGun D2 is a semi-automatic diet delivery device. It is designed to facilitate the feeding of aquatic animals such as zebrafish in research facilities. Created for precision dispensing of different types and sizes of dry powdered and granulated diets.
The systems 75 ml diet dispensing tube allows precision dispensing of solid feed from 75µm up to 600µm – in size. The tube has a translucent wall for clear visibility, is resistant to alcohols and light organic solvents, and is stable from -80°C to +121°C.
The FishGun D2 ensures faster, more accurate, and reproducible feed dosage by the means of vibrations. Its ergonomic design reduces fatigue, musculoskeletal disorders and reduces technician time spent on feeding.
With the use of the integrated RFID scanner, this system identifies different tanks and delivers the right amount of feed required according to the number of fish housed in each tank.
The FishGun’s cradle and feed dispensing tube are compatible with all commercially available zebrafish tank housing systems known on the market; Iwaki Aquatic, Aquaneering, Pentair, Techniplast.
Pure cultures of a strain of Brachionus plicatilis (L-type) rotifers with a typical lorica length of about 160 µm. This species is euryhaline, capable of thriving in salinities of 5-40 ppt.
Pure cultures of a strain of Daphnia magna with a length range of 300 µm to 2mm. This species lives in freshwater, but is capable of thriving in salinities up to 5 ppt. It is available in quantities of 2 thousand, concentrated, and packaged into “breathable” bags.
It is high-quality zooplankton for aquatic model regimens such as zebrafish. Please contact us for more information on the complete protocol for cultivating this specific Daphnia.