SounBreak panels have been specially designed to absorb sound, reduce echo, and withstand the rigors of animal lab facilities. With the appropriate number of panels a reverberant noise reduction up to 10 decibels can be achieved.
Noise is one of life’s most pervasive environmental stressors, adversely affecting health and well being. In research facilities, animal housing rooms with hard surfaced walls, ceilings and floors reverberate with noise. The atmosphere creates hazards for researchers and laboratory workers as communication becomes difficult and on-the-job safety is compromised. In the presence of excessive noise, laboratory animals experience measurable discomfort and distress.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with standard drop ceilings
- Reduce reverberant noise in animal rooms, (cage) washing facilities, hallways, high noise areas indoor or outdoor
- Versatile mounting possibilities, hanging from the ceiling, parallel to walls or on top of kennel and cage dividers
- Easy to install and removable without tools for cleaning
- Cleaning is easy; vacuuming, wet wiping, hosing and even washing in a tunnel washer (30 minutes at 90 ˚C)
- Does not hinder the airflow in the room
- Choose from three colors to complement your facility