Pouches and Valves
Hydropac pouches provide a safe, reliable watering system for rodents without risk of cross contamination. Available as ready made pouches or a Hydropac machine can be installed in your facility to produce on site.
Replace water bottles, reducing the workload for technicians and thus the cost of watering animals
- Maintain sterile water in pouches while in use for up to 2 weeks
- Either source readymade pouches or produce your own pouches on site
- Reduce storage space allocated to bottles, a small container holds 25 pouches in the space of 12 bottles
- Add drugs or chemicals to individual pouches by using our special silicon patch
- Also weanlings and weak animals are able to get to the valve easily
- Hydropac has been successfully trialled and used with mice, rats, guinea pigs and hamsters.
Sterile single use valves are provided in equal quantities to pouches or pouch material.
- Sterile, single use valve minimizes cross contamination risks
- For mice, rats, hamsters and guinea pigs
- Weanlings access water with only 2 grams of pressure
- Drip-free, patented design keeps cages drier
- Easy and quick installation
- Are available only in combination with prefilled Hydropac Pouches or as part of a Master Carton
Hydropac™ Pre-Filled Pouch
The Pre-filled Pouches are supplied in polypropylene cases of 25. Pouches are processed with 384 ml of water that has been filtered from 10 microns to 0.1 microns, and chlorinated to 4ppm. Chemical analysis and microbiological reports are available upon request. Pouches are available to order from a minimum of 4 cases (100 pouches), and each order is completed with sterile packed valves (100 per box).
Hydropac™ Master Carton 2500
The AWS-2500 Master Carton provides materials to produce 18 000 Hydropac™ Pouch and sterile Disposable Valve™ assemblies. Each Master Carton contains 9 rolls of Hydroseal™ Pouch Film, and 18 000 valves. Individual rolls of pouch film are wrapped in a plastic bag and further protected by plastic end caps. The sterile (gamma irradiated) Disposable Valve™ is packaged in 100-count disposable plastic trays, 60 trays per box, 3 boxes per Master Carton.
Hydropac™ Master Carton 5000
The AWS-5000 Master Carton provides materials to produce 72 000 Hydropac™ Pouch and sterile Disposable Valve™ assemblies. Each Master Carton includes 12 rolls of Hydroseal™ Pouch Film and 72 000 valves. Individual rolls of pouch film are wrapped in a plastic bag and further protected by plastic end caps. The sterile (gamma irradiated) Disposable Valve™ is packaged in 100-count disposable plastic trays, 60 trays per box, and twelve boxes per Master Carton.