EZ-AF9000 AutoFlow System
The EZ-AF9000 AutoFlow Anaesthesia System delivers precise and automatic anaesthesia flow rates. It accommodates a wide range of species, including rats and mice and is designed for anaesthetising up to four animals at a time. It enables anaesthesia output to be directed to both the induction chamber and up to 4 breathing circuits. All flows are regulated automatically; the user selects which breathers they need to use and the system automates the airflow.
EZ-AF9000 AutoFlow System
- Fixed flow rates are set specifically for mice and rats
- Each output is individually controlled with simple on/off switch
- 5 outputs supply anaesthesia to the induction chamber and up to 4 breathers
- Preset flow rates eliminate need for flowmeters and manual adjustments
- High performance auto flow TEC3 vaporizer
- Protocols are easily followed without calculations
- Minimum opportunity for operator error
- Flow rate is not impacted by the type or number of accessories connected
- Precise, low flow gas saves money and protects personnel
- Pushbutton oxygen flush purges induction chamber before removing animals
- Carry handle facilitates safe, easy transport of the unit
- Optional customization for guinea pigs and rabbits
The EZ-AF9000 Autoflow System comes standard with:
- 2x EZ-103A Microflex Breather
- EZ-178 Induction Chamber
- Oxygen Regulator
- 2x Mouse Nosecones
- 2x Rat Nosecones
- 4x Plastic Surgery Beds (2 Flat + 2 V-Shaped)
- 8x Refresh Carbon Filter
A video tutorial is available, please contact our sales consultants for more information.
EZ-7000 Classic System
The EZ-7000 Classic Anaesthesia System accommodates animals ranging in size from neonate mice to rabbits and is designed for anaesthetising up to four animals at a time. It enables anaesthesia output to be directed to both the induction chamber and up to 4 breathing circuits. A second flow meter is used for adjusting the flow into the induction chamber.
The Microflex Breather delivers gas to the animal for up to 12 hours in a level plane of anaesthesia. The Microflex Breather incorporate a patented valve that regulates the flow of gas to the nosecone, making it efficient, cost effective and user friendly. The valve directs the anaesthetic gas directly to the nose of the animal, minimizing dead volumes. A delivery tube supplies anaesthesia gas to the animals and an exhaust tube directs the flow of un used gas to a charcoal filter.
AD-5000 Digital Anaesthesia System
The AD-5000 Digital Anaesthesia System incorporates a unique and clear touch control screen giving the operator a full range of practical features including precise and simultaneous flow control in the range of 0.5 to 2.5 L/min to 2 breathers and 1 induction chamber. The exclusive flow circuit allows the user to choose any combination of outputs while the digital flow control automatically adjusts for the correct flow rates. The induction chamber and breathing circuits include an elapse timer for accurate monitoring to prevent over exposure to the subject.