DAS-8027IUS Reader System for XPT/IPTT
The DAS-8027 Reader is a hand-held device for reading programmable transponders. The reader has a bright display showing data and menu options. The user menu includes features such as time stamp, ID storage, ID mapping, setup, and battery level. The reader’s control panel gives a visual indication that the reader is in scanning or programming mode. The lithium rechargeable batteries are user replaceable. A direct power line will recharge the battery. An integrated serial USB port provides an easy way to transfer data from the reader to and from the computer
DAS-8027IUS Reader System for XPT/IPT/IPTT
- Freedom of movement whilst saving data and/or transferring to a computer
- White high impact plastic casing
- A display that ‘flips’ for left or right-handed users
- An updated scanning coil designed for increased power and a larger reading field
- Faster scanning compared to previous models
- Internal memory for 2000 pieces of data
- Easy to use user menu and password protection to prevent non-permissible changes
- Can be used hands-free when docked in the stand
- Flexible data formatting for compatibility with all research management software systems
- Time and date stamp activation for study traceability
- Optional: Communication module for wireless transfer of data, USB serial or USB keyboard output
Transponders that can be used with the DAS-8027IUS reader: XPT-100 / IPT-300 / IPTT-300
XPT-100 Programmable Transponder
The XPT-100 Programmable Transponder is our smallest programmable transponder yet! The XPT-100 is smaller in size than the IPT-300, yet identical in use! It can be programmed up to 32 alphanumeric characters that may represent anything from a simple ID number to information such as project number, species, sex, cage number ect. If regulations (GLP) require information to be permanent, the ID code can be irreversibly locked.
DAS-8001 Data Acquisition System
The DAS-8001 console system programs and scans IPTT programmable temperature transponders and IPT programmable transponders. After exchanging probes the DAS-8001 scans IMI read-only transponders. The system can be connected to a broad range of personal computers and digital devices, allowing the user to work with almost any peripheral device, such as calipers, weighing scales and barcode readers. On board menu structures allow independent keyboard-free operation, making the DAS-8001 the perfect stand alone data collection system.
IPTT-300 Temperature Transponders
The IPTT-300 Programmable Temperature Transponder has in addition to the IPT-300, the ability to provide real time and accurate temperature monitoring. The incorporated temperature sensor measures and reports in increments of 0.1 °C. Standard calibrated temperture range is between 32°C – 43 °C.