DAS-8037 Reader System
The DAS-8037 Reader is a handheld device used to read ID data from and programme ID data to BMDS temperature programmable transponders; compatible with the TP-500 Temperature Programmable Transponder and TP-1000 Temperature Programmable Transponder . This compact and hand held system is available in bluetooth or wireless configuration.
DAS-8037 Reader System
- DAS-8037 BLU; data can be transmitted to any device with a bluetooth keyboard connection
- DAS-8037 IUS: data collected by the reader can be transferred directly to a computer (includes USB serial and USB keyboard output).
- Bright OLED display
- Time and date stamp
- The user menu includes timestamp, ID storage, set up, programming, temperature display and battery level
- Full menu driven setup with password protection
- Handheld system with optional stand mount available upon request
- Beep and scan operation
- White high impact plastic casing
- Portable operation via rechargeable, replaceable Lithium-Ion batteries
- Optional protective silicone boot available upon request
TP-1000 Temperature Programmable Transponder
The TP-1000 is a temperature, programmable transponder compatible with all laboratory species. An ID code of up to 32 alphanumeric characters (including letters, numbers or special symbols) can be programmed directly onto the transponder and read with our DAS 8037 reader system. The TP-1000 differs from the TP-500 in dimensions, with the TP-1000 measuring slightly larger.
TP-500 Temperature Programmable Transponder
The TP-500 is a programmable temperature transponder, compatible with all laboratory species. An ID code of up to 32 alphanumeric characters (including letters, numbers or special symbols) can be programmed directly onto the transponder and read with our DAS 8037 reader system.
DAS-8001 Data Acquisition System
The DAS-8001 console system programs and scans IPTT programmable temperature transponders and IPT programmable transponders. After exchanging probes the DAS-8001 scans IMI read-only transponders. The system can be connected to a broad range of personal computers and digital devices, allowing the user to work with almost any peripheral device, such as calipers, weighing scales and barcode readers. On board menu structures allow independent keyboard-free operation, making the DAS-8001 the perfect stand alone data collection system.