E-Mitters are small, wireless, battery-free telemetry implants for use with mice and rats. E-Mitters are powered by capturing energy from electrical fields generated by the ER4500 and ER4000 Energizer/Receiver.
G2, G2 HR, PTD 4000, PTD 4000 HR
- Parameters :
- Core Body Temperature
- Gross Motor Activity
- Heart Rate (HR versions only)
- Wireless so you don’t have to worry about tethers, exit site infections, or other hard-wired problems.
- No Batteries, powered by the ER4500 and ER4000 Energizer/Receiver that conveniently fits under most standard lab cages. This means no downtime or recurring costs for battery refurbishment or recalibration
- Low cost and long term monitoring. As E-Mitters require no batteries and have a 2-year lifespan they can be reused over and over for short-term studies or implanted indefinitely for long-term studies.
- No Refurbishing
- No Recalibration
- Dimensions, weight and volume:
- G2 E-Mitter : 15.5mm x 6.5mm, 1.1g, 0.5cc
- G2 HR E-Mitter : 19.5 x 6.5mm, 1.5g, 0.8cc
- PTD 4000 E-Mitter : 23mm x 8mm, 1.6g, 1.1cc
- PTD 4000 HR E-Mitter : 26mm x 8mm, 2.2g, 1.2cc
ER-4500 Energizer Receiver
The ER4500 Energizer/Receiver provides power to and receives measurement data back from implanted E-Mitters. It conveniently fits under most standard lab animal cages and can work together with our In-Cage Running Wheel.
VitalView® Telemetry software allows you to configure the experiment and data collection parameters when using the Emitter Telemetry Implants. The software manages communications with the hardware and stores and displays basic graphical data analysis. It also provides descriptive statistics and prepares the data for export.
VitalView® is a convenient PC/Windows-based platform designed to monitor an entire suite of parameters. Built-in flexibility permits user-defined sampling size, data filtering, and epoch lengths.
IPTT-300 Temperature Transponders
The IPTT-300 Programmable Temperature Transponder has in addition to the IPT-300, the ability to provide real time and accurate temperature monitoring. The incorporated temperature sensor measures and reports in increments of 0.1 °C. Standard calibrated temperture range is between 32°C – 43 °C.