- Compact solution – one Feederbot per rack systemwith minimal intrusion into the aisle space
- Set multiple feeding events per day with customizable weekday and weekend schedules
- Feed delivery parts are easy to remove and clean
- Wi-Fi or ethernet configurable
- Receive email alerts, daily reports, and monitor feeding events remotely from a computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Technician and administrator logins for tiered permission access
- Retrofit solutions for competing and legacy systems
Size and Space Requirements
- Requires 10” of clearance above the rack
- Protrudes 8-9” from the front of a rack
- Overall dimensions are:
- Trolley 9” high, 8” wide, 8” deep (12” high with bottle inserted)
Power and Connectivity
- 24VDC – 4AMP
- Trolley: Battery powered – rechargeable
- WiFi- 2.4Ghz WPA2 and WPA2 Enterprise
- Web/Cloud enabled/required
Dry Feed Container
- Holds 80-90 grams based on feed type/brand
- Options for different caps with different dispensing amounts
- Polycarbonate for ease of cleaning
Wet Food Bottle
- Includes aeration with adjustable output
- Holds 500+ ml
- Easily maintain/clean pumping system
- Clear for ease of feed viewing
- Feed liquid and solid food in one scheduled event
Automated Tank Scanning
- Location variable – no physical indexing of tanks
- Barcode scanning
- Time, type and amount of feeding saved for each tank
- Easily change barcodes and keep tank data
Multiple Vendor Racks and Tank Supported
- Iwaki Aquatic
- Pentair/AHAB-(9L tanks interfere with Feederbot)
- Aquaneering-(9L tanks interfere with Feederbot)
- More to come
LAbREED™ Zebrafish Rack
The LAbREED™ Zebrafish Rack can hold 5 or 6 rows of Zebrafish Tanks with volumes of 2, 4.5 or 9 litre. The Iwaki Aquatic Life Support Controller monitors and controls the system with any internet ready device and cloud based software and sends out emails or SMS when parameters are out of range. The Iwaki precision pumps accurately dose required chemicals which together with the filtration system will keep the water in optimal condition.
LAbREED™ Zebrafish Tanks
The LAbREED™ Zebrafish Tanks are designed specifically for the LAbREED™ Zebrafish System and come in three sizes : 2 litre, 4.5 litre and 9 litre. They only consist of three parts, tank, tank lid and adult baffle, and are therefore very easy to clean and to set up.
FishGun D2 Solid Feed Dispenser
The FishGun D2 is a semi-automatic diet delivery device. It is designed to facilitate the feeding of aquatic animals such as zebrafish in research facilities. Created for precision dispensing of different types and sizes of dry powdered and granulated diets.
The systems 75 ml diet dispensing tube allows precision dispensing of solid feed from 75µm up to 600µm – in size. The tube has a translucent wall for clear visibility, is resistant to alcohols and light organic solvents, and is stable from -80°C to +121°C.
The FishGun D2 ensures faster, more accurate, and reproducible feed dosage by the means of vibrations. Its ergonomic design reduces fatigue, musculoskeletal disorders and reduces technician time spent on feeding.
With the use of the integrated RFID scanner, this system identifies different tanks and delivers the right amount of feed required according to the number of fish housed in each tank.
The FishGun’s cradle and feed dispensing tube are compatible with all commercially available zebrafish tank housing systems known on the market; Iwaki Aquatic, Aquaneering, Pentair, Techniplast.