Hydropac™ Master Carton 5000
The AWS-5000 Master Carton provides materials to produce 72 000 Hydropac™ Pouch and sterile Disposable Valve™ assemblies. Each Master Carton includes 12 rolls of Hydroseal™ Pouch Film and 72 000 valves. Individual rolls of pouch film are wrapped in a plastic bag and further protected by plastic end caps. The sterile (gamma irradiated) Disposable Valve™ is packaged in 100-count disposable plastic trays, 60 trays per box, and twelve boxes per Master Carton.
Hydropac™ Master Carton 5000
- 12x AWS-5000 film rolls yield approximately 6.000 Pouches per roll for a total of 72.000 pouches
- Specially formulated (FDA-grade) for reliable performance
- Allows easy observations of pouch contents
- Pouches are ergonomic to handle and store compactly
- Allows easy dosing and sampling with Silicone Patch
- Compliant with US guidelines for direct food contact
- Film loads in minutes onto Pouch Machine
Sterile Disposable Valve™
The Hydropac™ sterile (gamma irradiated) Disposable Valve™ delivers water from Hydropac™ Pouches to laboratory rodents. This patented, single-use, drip-free valve minimizes the potential for cross-contamination, conserves water and helps keep cages drier. With a 2-gram actuation force, guinea pigs, rats, hamsters, mice and even weanlings readily access water at will. Designed for use in Hydropac™ Modular Diet Delivery Systems, you can also use the Disposable Valve™ with a wide variety of wire bar lids (adapter required). To install, just press a valve into place and you’re ready to install a Hydropac™ Pouch. As the tip of the valve pierces the specially formulated Hydroseal™ Pouch material, it creates a drip-free seal.
- Sterile, single-use valve minimizes cross-contamination risk
- For mice, rats, hamsters and guinea pigs
- Weanlings access water with only 2 grams of pressure
- Drip-free, patented design keeps cages drier
- Requires “no priming”
- Quick and easy installation
- 100 per disposable tray
- Works with Hydropac™ Modular Diet Delivery Systems
- Fits a wide variety of wire bar lid designs (with adapter)
AWS-5000 Pouch Machine
The Hydropac™ AWS-5000 Pouch Machine is an automatic packaging machine that produces water filled Hydropac™ Pouches using specially formulated Hydroseal™ Pouch Film. Filled pouches are a convenient, reliable and economical drinking water source for virtually all research rodents, and can be stored for extended periods, while maintaining water quality. Producing up to 1800 pouches an hour (30 per minute), the machine is operated through a user friendly, Touch Screen Control Panel. Water pouch size is selectable.
Hydropac™ Tote Containers
Each Tote Container stores up to 30 water filled Hydropac™ Pouches, providing a convenient, compact and ergonomic method for managing large or small watering needs. Totes stack securely, nest efficiently when empty and are made from translucent polypropylene for easy visibility of contents. Totes include a two-flap interlocking cover attached with stainless steel hinges and reinforced tabs for optional locking. Filled pouches can be stored in Totes for extended periods while maintaining water quality–a convenient method for maintaining emergency supplies.