Hydropac™ Pre-Filled Pouch
The Pre-filled Pouches are supplied in polypropylene cases of 25. Pouches are processed with 384 ml of water that has been filtered from 10 microns to 0.1 microns, and chlorinated to 4ppm. Chemical analysis and microbiological reports are available upon request. Pouches are available to order from a minimum of 4 cases (100 pouches), and each order is completed with sterile packed valves (100 per box).
Minimal order of 100 Pouches
Hydropac™ Pre-Filled Pouch
- No timeconsuming emptying, cleaning and filling of waterbottles
- Easy way to store an emergency watersupply
- Ideal for small facilities or pilot studies
- Convenient storage or transport of 25 pre-filled pouches per container
- Containers are translucent, stackable and nest compactly
Sterile Disposable Valve™
The Hydropac™ sterile (gamma irradiated) Disposable Valve™ delivers water from Hydropac™ Pouches to laboratory rodents. This patented, single-use, drip-free valve minimizes the potential for cross-contamination, conserves water and helps keep cages drier. With a 2-gram actuation force, guinea pigs, rats, hamsters, mice and even weanlings readily access water at will. Designed for use in Hydropac™ Modular Diet Delivery Systems, you can also use the Disposable Valve™ with a wide variety of wire bar lids (adapter required). To install, just press a valve into place and you’re ready to install a Hydropac™ Pouch. As the tip of the valve pierces the specially formulated Hydroseal™ Pouch material, it creates a drip-free seal.
- Sterile, single-use valve minimizes cross-contamination risk
- For mice, rats, hamsters and guinea pigs
- Weanlings access water with only 2 grams of pressure
- Drip-free, patented design keeps cages drier
- Requires “no priming”
- Quick and easy installation
- 100 per disposable tray
- Works with Hydropac™ Modular Diet Delivery Systems
- Fits a wide variety of wire bar lid designs (with adapter)
Hydropac™ Master Carton 2500
The AWS-2500 Master Carton provides materials to produce 18 000 Hydropac™ Pouch and sterile Disposable Valve™ assemblies. Each Master Carton contains 9 rolls of Hydroseal™ Pouch Film, and 18 000 valves. Individual rolls of pouch film are wrapped in a plastic bag and further protected by plastic end caps. The sterile (gamma irradiated) Disposable Valve™ is packaged in 100-count disposable plastic trays, 60 trays per box, 3 boxes per Master Carton.
AWS-2500 Pouch Machine
The Hydropac™ AWS-2500 Pouch Machine is an automatic packaging machine that produces water filled Hydropac™ Pouches using specially formulated Hydroseal™ Pouch Film. Filled pouches are a convenient, reliable and economical drinking water source for virtually all research rodents, and can be stored for extended periods, while maintaining water quality. Producing up to 600 pouches an hour (10 per minute), the machine is operated through a user friendly, Touch Screen Control Panel. Water pouch size is selectable.