The Microflex Breather delivers gas to the animal for up to 12 hours in a level plane of anaesthesia. The Microflex Breather incorporate a patented valve that regulates the flow of gas to the nosecone, making it efficient, cost effective and user friendly. The valve directs the anaesthetic gas directly to the nose of the animal, minimizing dead volumes. A delivery tube supplies anaesthesia gas to the animals and an exhaust tube directs the flow of un used gas to a charcoal filter.
- Accommodates neonates upto animals weighing 500g
- Efficiently delivers anaesthetic gas to the animal during procedure
- Animals can be safely anaesthetised for up to 12 hours
- Incorporates a petented valve that mitigates the gas flow to the nosecone
- Input tube delivers anaesthetic to the animals
- Exhaust tube directs the flow of unused gas to a charcoal filter
- Low profile makes it suitable for use under a microscope
- Vertical and angular adjustments allow precise positioning of the animal
- Tight-fitting nosecone eliminates gas leakage and protects personnel from gas exposure
The Microflex Breather includes :
- Mouse nosecone with plug
- Rat nosecone with plug
- Flat plastic bed
- V-shaped plastic bed
EZ-SA800 Single Animal System
The EZ-SA800 Single Animal System accommodates animals ranging in size from neonate mice to rabbits and is designed for anaesthetising one animal at a time. It has 2 valves that enable anaesthesia output to be directed to the induction chamber and/or the breathing circuit.
EZ-AF9000 AutoFlow System
The EZ-AF9000 AutoFlow Anaesthesia System delivers precise and automatic anaesthesia flow rates. It accommodates a wide range of species, including rats and mice and is designed for anaesthetising up to four animals at a time. It enables anaesthesia output to be directed to both the induction chamber and up to 4 breathing circuits. All flows are regulated automatically; the user selects which breathers they need to use and the system automates the airflow.
EZ-7000 Classic System
The EZ-7000 Classic Anaesthesia System accommodates animals ranging in size from neonate mice to rabbits and is designed for anaesthetising up to four animals at a time. It enables anaesthesia output to be directed to both the induction chamber and up to 4 breathing circuits. A second flow meter is used for adjusting the flow into the induction chamber.