Software for MouseOx Plus®
The versatility of MouseOx Plus’s Software Modules allow it to be used as a surgical vital sign monitor for a wide variety of life science research models. Whether you need to simply monitor vital signs, or record data from anaesthetised or conscious mice or rats, we have a software module to meet your research needs.
Available software modules :
Software for MouseOx Plus®
- 4 separate modules
- Options to monitor or record data
- Standard and Premium software version available
- Easily add temperature monitoring
- Monitor vital signs of your subject while under anaesthesia
- Set alarms while monitoring vital signs to keep your subjects safe
- Record data in real-time and add file markers for important events
- Enhanced filters provides the ability to obtain measurements on conscious, unrestrained animal
- Add temperature monitoring to any of the MouseOx Software Modules
The following software modules are available :
- Standard Software Module – included with all MouseOx Plus systems and is intended for basic monitoring applications, it provides Heart Rate, Saturation (SpO2), Respiratory Rate, Breath Distension and Pulse Distension.
- Premium Software Module - includes trending charts, real time recording options, file markers for noting important events, and a quick averaging diagnostic feature for spot-checking.
- Conscious Software Module – includes enhanced filters and control algorithms which optimize the MouseOx® Plus for use on conscious, moving subjects
- Temperature Software Module - allows the researcher to monitor temperature of subjects using a rectal thermometer attached to the MouseOx Plus.
Multiplexers for MouseOx Plus®
The Multiplexer is a sensor switching unit for MouseOx Plus®. It allows 1 MouseOx Plus® to monitor and record data from up to 8 or 16 subjects, using one MouseOx Plus® control unit. The Multiplexer 8T with Temperature allows you to monitor and record the data, including temperature, from a single MouseOx Plus® control when using the Temperature probe and Software Module.
Sensors for MouseOx Plus®
The MouseOx Plus® has multiple sensors available to monitor or record measurements on both conscious and anaesthetised mice, rats and other small animals.
Available sensors :
Mouse Thigh Sensor
Mouse Paw Sensor
Rat Foot Sensor
MRI Compatible Sensor
The MouseOx Plus® is the second generation of the original mouse pulse oximeter and physiological monitor. It is clinically validated and has been used and cited in a multitude of published studies, including Lung Injury and Influenza Models. The MouseOx Plus® works on mice, rats and other small animals.