The SychemCHANGE is a dual access animal transfer station that provides ease of use and airflow protection to animal technicians. The Active Airflow Technology provides a clean working environment for cage changes and minor procedures. H14 HEPA filters supply a laminar air flow onto the work surface, ensuring a barrier of protection between animal and operator. This limits the potential for cross-contamination and maximising staff safety.
- Compatible with all rodent cage sizes and types on the market
- TRESPA® work surface. The fully reversible work surface is available in either a fixed, raised or lowered position, providing a chemical and impact resistant worktop
- Light trace technology. Monitors the presence of light in your facility, shifting from white to red light mode, or ‘off’, depending on user preference
- Red light mode. Designed with a red light mode as standard. When activated, it changes LED lighting to red, and dims the screen brightness to a lower level, preventing disruption of the animals’ sleep cycles.
- Intuitive touch screen. The user friendly interface provides information at a glance and quick access to controls. (available in multiple languages)
- Easy cage change. The large work area is ideal for various rodent cage sizes. The cage lid holder supplied as standard enables quick, aseptic cage changing and cleaning procedures.
- Maintenance made easy. The modular design ensures ease of maintenance
- Optional accessories: TRESPA® shelves, clear-seeded food hopper, automatic foaming hand sanitiser station, USB sockets to replace plug sockets, rear cover for single-sided configuration, repositionable locking arm with magnifying glass, phone holder or clamp
- Dimensions: SychemCHANGE 1612 W x 1639 H x 772 D mm (raised height 2089mm)
SychemCHANGE XL 1912 W x 1639 H x 772 D (raised height 2089mm)
- Workspace area: 1208 W x 686 H x 666-712 D mm
- Noise Level: 55 db
- Weight: 263 kg
The SychemAIR air shower offers an outstanding level of particle removal ensuring protection for your animals, staff and biomedical research.
The self contained unit utilises high efficiency air flow to effectively remove all types of contaminants from every individual, reducing their contamination level before passing into a lower contamination area. The nozzles are designed to efficiently blow air from various angles, into the centre of the chamber. SychemAIR utilises multiple fans in strategic locations, allowing for redundant airflow, and increasing the unit’s reliability.
SychemWASTE is a flexible bedding disposal station, designed to ensure the safe disposal of laboratory animal bedding. The bedding disposal station comes as standard with a single chute and tabletop, providing a spacious working area.
The standalone bedding disposal station uses Active Airflow Technology to protect users at work surface level, and when tying off and removing waste bins. Air is drawn away from the user at bin level and passed through a mesh, prefilter and HEPA filter, removing any potential allergens, dust or dander. This protects users from any laboratory animal allergens (LAA’s) released during this procedure.
The SychemFILL bedding dispenser offers a simple and efficient filling process that saves time and reduces costs. The ultrasonic dispensers independently monitor bedding dispensing, delivering accurate amounts with a tolerance of ± 4%. This is ideal for filling cages quickly and efficiently and eliminating waste, thus reducing operating costs. Furthermore, the accuracy contributes to reduced variability in any potential studies.
The active airflow technology utilises a dual mechanical and vacuum system to remove fine particles from bedding before being dispensed. This protects the user from exposure to dust and particles. A reduction in fine particles in the dispensed bedding helps prolong the life of individually ventilated cage (IVC) lid filters, air handling unit filters and room filtration.