The SychemSAFETY biosafety cabinet is the ideal choice for your laboratory or research facility whenever operator, environmental and product protection is required. It has been designed for all biological, microbiological, and tissue culture materials, whether for research or for routine applications. The filtered laminar airflow creates an air flow of HEPA-filtered air onto the work surface. This limits the potential for cross-contamination and maximises staff safety.
- Efficient HEPA filters. 110 mm HEPA filters with efficiency at 99.999% against 0.3 μm particles, ensuring a clean sterile work chamber environment
- Flow sensors. The downflow & exhaust fan is constantly monitored via the differential pressure sensors to maintain safe operating conditions. Acoustic and visual alarms alert the user of unsafe airflow conditions.
- Active Airflow Technology. Provides turbulent-free airflow, protecting your samples against particle contamination.
- Wide section worktops. Sectional worktops can be provided in different sizes from 300 mm to 1800 mm, and in AISI 316 to enable SychemSAFETY to be configured to your exact practical requirements. 300mm worktops allow loads of up to 50kg.
- Low Noise Level. The unique design incorporates laminator technology, ensuring true and turbulent-free laminar flow. This results in lower noise levels, and a vibration-free work area. SychemSAFETY operates at a 47 dB(A) noise level at factory settings and comes with Eco- save mode, which results in 37 dB(A).
- Ease of use. All service functions are performed from the front of the cabinet, including changing the HEPA filters, PCBs, and sensors, and adjustments/ monitoring of alarms and fan speed. The angled pre-filter makes for easy inspection and filter exchnage.
- Dimensions: 1304 W x 2053 H x 797 D mm
- Noise Level: 47 db (37 db in eco-save mode)
- Weight: 192 kg
SychemWASTE is a flexible bedding disposal station, designed to ensure the safe disposal of laboratory animal bedding. The bedding disposal station comes as standard with a single chute and tabletop, providing a spacious working area.
The standalone bedding disposal station uses Active Airflow Technology to protect users at work surface level, and when tying off and removing waste bins. Air is drawn away from the user at bin level and passed through a mesh, prefilter and HEPA filter, removing any potential allergens, dust or dander. This protects users from any laboratory animal allergens (LAA’s) released during this procedure.
The SychemAIR air shower offers an outstanding level of particle removal ensuring protection for your animals, staff and biomedical research.
The self contained unit utilises high efficiency air flow to effectively remove all types of contaminants from every individual, reducing their contamination level before passing into a lower contamination area. The nozzles are designed to efficiently blow air from various angles, into the centre of the chamber. SychemAIR utilises multiple fans in strategic locations, allowing for redundant airflow, and increasing the unit’s reliability.
The SychemCHANGE is a dual access animal transfer station that provides ease of use and airflow protection to animal technicians. The Active Airflow Technology provides a clean working environment for cage changes and minor procedures. H14 HEPA filters supply a laminar air flow onto the work surface, ensuring a barrier of protection between animal and operator. This limits the potential for cross-contamination and maximising staff safety.