Tamper-Proof CO₂ Flowmeter
The Tamper-Proof Flowmeter line allows the user to simply turn an on/off valve to start the gas at the predetermined flow rate. No adjustment is required by the operator. This preset ensures the right flow rates are being used every time. The Tamper-Proof line is factory preset for your cage size and flow rate(s). Flow rate(s) may be changed on-site only by designated facility personnel with specialized tools
- Available in low flow (0,5 – 12 LPM) ideal for single cages varying from mice to guinea pig
- Output hose with quick disconnect for easy connection to Euthanex Cage Lids or Induction Chambers
- Three mounting options
- Table stand: allows the user the flexibility to postion the meter in the ideal location. The TS includes a stand, both output and input hose
- DISS: Fitting connects directly to point of use CO2 source with a standard male DISS 1080 fitting. The DISS includes an output hose
- Wall Bracket: attach the flowmeter to a wall via two screws. The wall bracket is ideal for forged turrets that are non-removable. Includes a wall bracket as well as both input and output hoses
Adjustable CO₂ Flowmeter
The Adjustable CO₂ Flow Meters are recommenden when a variety of cage sizes are being used, allowing the user to adjust the flow based on the cage’s volume for faster results.
Euthanex Cage Lids
Euthanex lids allow animals to be gently euthanized through the precise control of gas introduction while they remain in their home cages, thereby minimizing added stress. The optional flow restrictor avoids the need to adjust the flow rate due to a change in cage numbers or size It is preset for a specific cage volume. This is often used in combination with the EA-32002C and EA-34004C Lab Controle Units with Individual Start. .
Sure-Seal Large Mouse-Rat Chamber
The Sure-Seal Large Mouse-Rat Chamber is sealed to ensure there is no gas leakage. The Chamber is easily locked and opened with the latch. Gas is exhausted through an outlet port that is tube-connected to a charcoal filter, and with the push button for the oxygen flush the chamber is clear of anaesthesia gas and safe to remove the animals. The Chambers are constructed of heavy-duty clear acrylic plastic.