VitalView® Telemetry software allows you to configure the experiment and data collection parameters when using the Emitter Telemetry Implants. The software manages communications with the hardware and stores and displays basic graphical data analysis. It also provides descriptive statistics and prepares the data for export.
VitalView® is a convenient PC/Windows-based platform designed to monitor an entire suite of parameters. Built-in flexibility permits user-defined sampling size, data filtering, and epoch lengths.
- Record up to 96 Data Channels (Heart Rate, Temperature, Activity X 32 E-Mitter/ER4500 & ER4000)
- Live Summary Data View and Subject Detail View
- View/Record Live Cardiac Waveform (HR E-Mitter)
- View and Manipulate Data Files and Perform Basic Analysis
- Export Data as TDMS, AWD or CSV
- Easy configuration. Provides tools to configure hardware, confirm proper E-Mitter implant placement, create user-defined sampling rate and epoch size, and organize data channels by test subject and experimental grouping.
- Microsoft Windows 11/10/8/7 (64-bit versions only)(Win11 Comparable)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 or later
- 7th generation Intel i5 or better processor
- Video display – minimum of 1024 x 768, 256 colors (1920 x1080 recommended)
- Minimum of 4 GB of RAM (8 GB or higher recommended)
- Minimum of 4 GB of free hard disk for program (500GB or more recommended for data)
- Minimum of 2 USB ports (may need more depending on hardware being used)
ER-4500 Energizer Receiver
The ER4500 Energizer/Receiver provides power to and receives measurement data back from implanted E-Mitters. It conveniently fits under most standard lab animal cages and can work together with our In-Cage Running Wheel.
E-Mitters are small, wireless, battery-free telemetry implants for use with mice and rats. E-Mitters are powered by capturing energy from electrical fields generated by the ER4500 and ER4000 Energizer/Receiver.
IPTT-300 Temperature Transponders
The IPTT-300 Programmable Temperature Transponder has in addition to the IPT-300, the ability to provide real time and accurate temperature monitoring. The incorporated temperature sensor measures and reports in increments of 0.1 °C. Standard calibrated temperture range is between 32°C – 43 °C.