The Zogoflex® Toppl is a puzzle toy suitable for laboratory dogs, pigs and primates. The inner ridges hold treats inside and provides mental stimulation for the animal to tap and knock them out.
- A treat dispensing puzzle toy for brain stimulation
- Freeze wet treats for long lasting play
- Resistant and flexible
- Non toxic: BPA and latex free
- Machine washable
- Suitable for primates, dogs and pigs
- Available in blue, green and orange
- Available in two sizes: L 10cm and S 7.5cm
The Zogoflex® Tux is a treat toy suitable for tough chewers, including dogs, pigs and primates. With three solid lobes, Tux is one of our toughest treat toys – made to stand up to some fearsome fangs. Tux’s treat-hiding hollow cavity makes it ideal for short-snouted breeds to get to the nut butters, biscuits, and meaty bits. Once treats are long gone, Tux floats, bounces, and hangs tough through serious chew sessions.
The Zogoflex® Zisc is a lightweight frisbee, suitable for laboratory dogs, pigs and primates. Available in 4 different colors and 2 different sizes.
The Zogoflex® Hurley is a versatile and fun toy, suitable for laboratory dogs, pigs and primates. It’s available in multiple sizes and colourways.