A research specific and GLP compliant range of animal ID and temperature transponders and scanning equipment suitable for all species from small to large.
- All transponders are supplied in single use sterile needle assemblies. Transponder application is by minimally invasive, non-surgical, sub-cutaneous injection.
- Each transponder comes with its own unique 10 digit number which can be read-only or re-programmable to your own animal ID research protocols.
- There is a transponder for non-invasive and accurate temperature monitoring for best welfare and research results
- Provides error-free animal identification and data transfer to your computer
- A range of transponder scanning equipment is available including hand-held and bench mounted for convenience.
- Includes data collection systems for collecting additional information such as weight and caliper measurements. Data can be downloaded directly to a computer so managing your research data and observations is more efficient.
- Compatible with all facility management software programmes
Transponders for animal ID with either fixed code or programmable. From the smallest transponder available for research ...View Products
Our market leading range of readers can be used for basic scanning of transponders for ID, to ...View Products
Software for integrating our readers with your computer, probes for use with our data collection system and ...View Products
Continuous measurement of temperature and heart rate with battery free emitters for mice, rats, and other small ...View Products