Dissolved Oxygen Tracer
Dissolved Oxygen Tracer
- Oxygen level displayed as % Saturation from 0 to 200.0% or Concentration from 0 to 20.00 ppm (mg/L)
- Adjustable Altitude Compensation (0-20,000 ft in 1,000 ft increments)
- Adjustable Salinity Compensation from 0 to 50 ppt
- Memory stores up to 25 data sets with DO and Temperature reading
- Self-calibration on power up; Data Hold, Auto power off, Low battery indicator
- Optional 3 ft (1m) or 16 ft (5m) extension cable
- Complete with DO electrode, protective sensor cap, spare membrane cap, electrolyte, four 1.5V SR44W batteries, and 48″ (1.2m) neckstrap
|DO (sat. mode)||0 to 200.0%||0.1%||±2% FS|
|DO (conc. mode)||0 to 20.00 ppm (mg/L)||0.01 ppm (mg/L)||0.4 ppm (mg/L)|
|Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)||0.1°F/°C||±1.8°F (1°C)|
With the SpinDisk™ Freshwater you can measure 7 parameters in 2 minutes very accurately. Each sealed SpinDisk™ reagent cartridge contains the precise amount of reagent needed to run a complete series of tests. Now analysts can achieve test results without time consuming test and clean-up procedures. This inovative and advanced reagent cartridge disks is simple to use by filling it with maximum 3ml of water and putting it in the WaterLink SpinTouch FX analyser. Disks come individually packaged in foil pouches in boxed packs of 50.
WaterLink® SpinTouch®FX Analyser
The innovative WaterLink® Spin Touch® FX photometer does all your fresh and salt water testing for you. Each sealed reagent disk contains the precise amount of reagent needed to run a complete series of tests. Both fresh and salt water disks are available. Just fill one unique Spin reagent disk with less than 3 mL of water and all your vital tests are done automatically—in just 2 minutes! It’s the most advanced system for wet chemistry methods ever produced. Now analysts can achieve test results without time consuming test and clean-up procedures. This ground-breaking analysis system is so simple anyone can use it! No vials to fill, no prep time, no guessing!
Test Strips for Natural Water
The Insta-TEST® 5 Way test strips for Natural Water provide fast results for Nitrate, Nitrite, pH, Alkalinity and Total Hardness. Just dip the strip into the water and receive accurate, instant results. The formula is designed for stable color development to allow adequate time for the user to match very distinct colors while preventing crosscontamination between pads. We believe you will love the convenience and reliability of Insta-TEST® strips in PopTop bottles. The patented bottle has a molded desiccant liner that protects the strips from moisture intrusion and eliminates loose desiccant bags. Greater moisture protection and fast, reliable results make the Insta-TEST® strips an unbeatable test system!