The SychemFILL bedding dispenser offers a simple and efficient filling process that saves time and reduces costs. The ultrasonic dispensers independently monitor bedding dispensing, delivering accurate amounts with a tolerance of ± 4%. This is ideal for filling cages quickly and efficiently and eliminating waste, thus reducing operating costs. Furthermore, the accuracy contributes to reduced variability in any potential studies.
The active airflow technology utilises a dual mechanical and vacuum system to remove fine particles from bedding before being dispensed. This protects the user from exposure to dust and particles. A reduction in fine particles in the dispensed bedding helps prolong the life of individually ventilated cage (IVC) lid filters, air handling unit filters and room filtration.
- Compatible with all free-flowing rodent bedding ranging from 0.9 mm – 10 mm (including wood and paper-based bedding).
- Automatic dispensing for accuracy. The ultrasonic sensors ensure precise volumes of bedding are delivered.
- True plug and play. It requires a standard socket only to operate.
- Touch screen control. Offers visual identification of hopper levels and alerts users when the bedding needs to be refilled.
- Real-time System Monitoring. Alerts users when bedding levels are low. It also monitors the number of cages filled to assist with facility management.
- Easy, ergonomic loading. Allows for easy and comfortable reloading of bedding by transferring bedding from the lower hopper to the top hoppers. This also prevents injury caused by lifting bags to a height.
- Active Airflow Technology. The dual mechanical and vacuum system protects users from exposure to dust and particles.
- User safety. The automatic safety sensors, filter monitoring and safe mode prevent users from operating the system when the filters are nearly blocked.
- Energy efficient. The sleep mode function shuts the system down automatically after a set period of non-use.
- Dimensions: 1154 W x 1958 H x 670 D mm
- Noise Level: ranging from 57 to 68 db
- Weight: 260 kg
SychemWASTE is a flexible bedding disposal station, designed to ensure the safe disposal of laboratory animal bedding. The bedding disposal station comes as standard with a single chute and tabletop, providing a spacious working area.
The standalone bedding disposal station uses Active Airflow Technology to protect users at work surface level, and when tying off and removing waste bins. Air is drawn away from the user at bin level and passed through a mesh, prefilter and HEPA filter, removing any potential allergens, dust or dander. This protects users from any laboratory animal allergens (LAA’s) released during this procedure.
The SychemCHANGE is a dual access animal transfer station that provides ease of use and airflow protection to animal technicians. The Active Airflow Technology provides a clean working environment for cage changes and minor procedures. H14 HEPA filters supply a laminar air flow onto the work surface, ensuring a barrier of protection between animal and operator. This limits the potential for cross-contamination and maximising staff safety.
The SychemAIR air shower offers an outstanding level of particle removal ensuring protection for your animals, staff and biomedical research.
The self contained unit utilises high efficiency air flow to effectively remove all types of contaminants from every individual, reducing their contamination level before passing into a lower contamination area. The nozzles are designed to efficiently blow air from various angles, into the centre of the chamber. SychemAIR utilises multiple fans in strategic locations, allowing for redundant airflow, and increasing the unit’s reliability.